Dr. Prasad P.S, MD, MPH, Ph. D. ( USA) was Born in Vijayawada, Krishna District Andhra Pradesh, India in the year 1948. Presently Living in California, USA and in India( Kakinada).
Inaguration of Sports Medicine PG Program with Dr. Allam Appa Rao, VC, JNTUK, Dr. Bakthiyar Choudary, Physician and Sports expert, and Purnima Rao Women Cricket Captain etc.INAUGURATION OF SPORTS MEDICINE DEPARTMENT AT JNTU, KAKINAD, FIRST OF ITS KIND IN INDIA.Dr. Prasad with VC Alla Appa Rao Dr. S. Bakthiyar Choudary and Ms. Purnima Rao Indian Women Cricket caption( Ret)
He is instrumental in bringing Sports Technology and Health Science ( Sports Medicine) into the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University as PG Program by offering MS degree. This discipline is the first of its kind commenced in India in the year2010. Then 2012 Dr. Prasad is instrumental by commencing another MS- PG Program Environmental Occupational Health and safety.
- The Sports Technology and Health Science(Sports Medicine) as well as Occupational Health and Safety programs are well received by many students and industry.
- First time in India Sports Medicine Team is established. This kind of innovative ideas of the technology integration is the brain child of Dr. Prasad.
The International Academy of Sport Science and Technology
French: Académie internationale des sciences et techniques du sport, AISTS) is an education and research centre on sport in Lausanne, Switzerland, the Olympic Capital.
It is located on the Lausanne university campus.
BRIEF BIO DATA:
Dr. Prasad is the Internist, Occupational Health specialist and owned four Occupational Health centers in USA. Occupational Health Consultancy in USA including GE etc companies. The stringent laws of CAL OSHA which are well known to our day to day operations with many companies where as an Occupational Consultant he fulfilled the land mark success and client satisfaction by modifying fewer Laws in the California State with respect to OccupationalHealth, Safety, Risk and disaster management to all the industries pertinent to Industrial Hygiene.
Apart from Occupational Health Super specility, Dr. Prasad Did PG (MPH) in Environmental Health and Ph. D in Public Health & Preventive Medicine.
Dr. P.S. Prasad is Planning to commence Integrated Rural Health scheme for Rural and Tribal Population in India where 75% population is living in the Villages without proper Health care.
Dr.Prasad is the Believer of Fitness, Nutrition and Hygiene are essential components for good Health clubbed with Alternative Medicine. The above said programs clubbed with Telemedicine where the Rural Health is going to be developed to reduce the Health care cost by applying High Tech Health care schemes.
Very few Indians have Post graduation in Medicine and Ph.D. And none in India have this kind of opportunity and Dr. Prasad is wishing many MD, Ph D professionals are needed to do research in India in the coming years. This can be achieved only by commencing the School of Public Health what is now lacking in India particularly in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Not only Practicing Medicine but also developed entrepreneur qualities and created jobs in USA for 287 Indian IT workers. Through his company de- Soft consultants.
Community development and took in-charge of AYSO( all youth Soccer) in the state of California.
Helped Indian Government by promoting Foreign Exchange transfer from American Indian community, when India was in the crises with low of Foreign exchange.
After 30 plus years of Practice Dr. Prasad moved to India and commenced Bio Technology lab and manufactured diagnostic kits for HIV, HBC HCV.
Presently Dr. Prasad is the professor & Program director for the School of Health Sciences and Research at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada, A.P, India.
Dr. Prasad is instrumental in commenced two M.S. PG Programs, SportsTechnolohy and Health Sciences (Sports Medicine) and Environmental – Occupational Health and Safety first time in India under the School of Health Sciences and Research at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada(JNTUK)
- MBBS(Medicine and Surgery), RMC, Andhra University, India. 1977
- P.G, Training, LLU, California, USA1978- 1981
- P.G Specialty Training in Occupational Health, Loma Linda University, CA., USA1984
- Master of Public Health (MPH), Major in Environmental and Health Administration.1987
- Ph. D. in Preventive Medicine, UCLA, CA, USA,1995
- Program Director, School of Health Sciences & Research JNTU (K).
- Expert in Public Health and Preventive medicine, consultant to the County Government, CA, USA
- Warden to US citizens appointed by U.S consulate General, Hyderabad.
- Founder President INDO AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR HEALTH AND EDUCATION
- Over Thirty years of Health care experience in USA Taking care of Patient Management in Occupational Health.
- Own Clinics and treating patients with Occupational Health Problems.
- General Practice and specialization in Occupational & Environmental Health , Women and Child Health
- Occupational Health Consultant: US Health Care Group Clinics. Duties include evaluating claims from workmen compensation cases.
- Committee member President Obama Health care Services
- Environmental Health specialist: Working with county Health department. Duties include all environmental Health related survey, women and child Health. Patient Care, Evaluation of Patient Injury, Health and Safety.
- Started NRI Development Org. in India. Developing Health care/Medical Tourism .
- Honorary Occupational Health Consultant/ Coordinator to IMS, Government of A.P, Hyderabad.
- Research work on Anti Retroviral Medication studies on HIV/AIDS.
- Genetic Studies on HIV Positive Clients in association with Quantum Labs, USA
- Got two Patents in Occupational Health and Medicine.
- American Medical Association
- India Medical Association.
- California Occupational Health and Safety Org., CA,USA
- National Occupational Health and safety Org., USA
- American Academy of Occupational& Environmental Health, USA
- International Medical &Health Management society, UK.
- International Ozone association, USA
- International Medical science Academy, USA, and India
- Indo American Democratic Organization, USA
Books in Pipe Line Titled as:
- The America I lived and witnessed
- The History of Medicine in India and its Importance.
- I am inventing my India
- Integrated Medicine Better Health & Longevity